Adult Stem Cell Therapy Blog

Theravitae Hits a Home Run with Homeier!

Monday, February 05, 2007 - Stem Cell Guru

"Don't have a life" Stem Cell Guy was perusing his mailbag again this weekend(What is this Super Bowl thing people keep talking about?) and lo and behold...look what he found - a forwarded email from Don (founder of Theravitae and Stem Cell Guy's boss). This letter was from John Homeier, an owner of a small oil company. John evidently struck oil with Theravitae's Vescell adult stem cell therapy for heart disease. Look what he had to say:

Dear Don:

I want to bring you up-to-date on my physical condition since I had my stem cell injection eleven months ago on March 1, 2006, in Bangkok, Thailand, through your company, TheraVitae.

I am amazed how great I feel with my tremendous heart improvement from the results of your stem cell treatment with TheraVitae. It is truly a “MIRACLE”! With proper daily exercise, eating healthy foods, and taking newly prescribed medicines from your doctors at TheraVitae, you have given new life to a 70 year old man who was almost ready to pass on to a different world. I owe my life to three of the best doctors in the world; Dr. Kittipan, Dr. Permyos, and especially Dr. Sukhum.

My body muscles have redeveloped and I no longer get short of breath during daily activities. The only time I am short of oxygen is under extreme exercise. At present, I am walking 20 minutes at three miles per hour at a 1% grade on the treadmill. I feel so great that I am able break into a sprint at 5 miles per hour for up to a minute and a half. My goal is to run a one-half mile sprint at five miles per hour in six minutes by my birth month, September. I still can hardly believe that my worn out heart and depressed lifestyle has been given a new high quality athletic life. It is truly a gift from God that your company, TheraVitae, has given me to achieve this.

As you know, Don, I am 70 years old and I am still able to run a very successful company thanks to you. I am willing to do anything I can to help other people in the world be made aware of the technology your company has to offer

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Very truly yours,

John F. Homeier




Thanks for the letter John. If John continuously improves his sprinting at this same rate, catching Maurice Greene or Carl Lewis won't be out of the question. Keep it up John. We are cheering for you!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Site Feed